Saturday, April 29, 2017

Day 100.2

5 years ago today I started my 100 Days of Gratitude Blog. I can't believe its been that long. It was a daily exploration of gratitude for 100 days leading up to my 30th birthday. So now its 100 days until my 35th birthday! I mean......wow.

I started reading some of the posts and it all came flooding back. It was exhilarating (and exhausting!) to write every day. To put myself on "paper"...out in the world...for all to see. Even me. But looking back on it. I'm damn proud.

And damn inspired.

So...phew...here we go....100 days more. Why not? Maybe because life is insane? Because there is NO time? Because between marriage and baby and a new job and life on the merry-go-round there is even less time than there was 5 years ago??? YES. Lots if reasons not to.

But I guess that also means there just all the more to write about.

100 Days of Gratitude: Part 2.

This will serve as my first post. Though, if you choose to join me, I'd say take a minute to re-read the very first "100 Days" post below. I did. And I re acquainted myself with...myself. And I must say...after 5 years...that's still me. What a relief. After all these years. I'm still me.

Day 1: I am grateful for today. "I love today!" I am grateful for the freedom to speak my heart and for anyone who might care to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment