Friday, May 18, 2012

Day 81

"But the fact is, a thousand things go right for you every day. From the moment you wake up, the universe aligns in countless miraculous ways to make your life happen fluidly, effortlessly, incredibly." 

Mark Morford, SF Gate Columnist
 
 
 
The other day, after reading a post here, my friend Mary (that's her in the photo!) happened to stumble upon an article from SFgate.com. She shared it with me and I'd like to share it with all of you. I read it and immediately thought "YES! Preach! That's what I'm talking about!" This is not a new idea, people! This can change your perspective and open your heart. The article is posted below today's tag. Enjoy!!
 
Day 81: I am grateful for Mary Davis. I am so grateful that we found our way to each other in this crazy world and our friendship means the world to me. I look forward to seeing where our friendship goes (and to seeing her in 2 weeks!) I am grateful that people are responding to this blog, opening discussions, and learning just how wonderful it can be to simply be....grateful!

Eat this and be wildly grateful 

No comments:

Post a Comment