"To
err on the side of kindness is seldom an error."
Liz
Armbruster
There are things that I don't write about and people that I don't write about here. Its not because I am hesitant to share these things, these thoughts, or these parts of myself. It is because I realize that everyone may not want to be written about. I try not to censor myself...but I also try to take care when I write.
So, this post is not very detailed...but that's ok. Our gratitude does not need to be loud. It just needs to be.
I received something in the mail today. Something from someone I would not have expected. It was a very kind and thoughtful gesture...from a very kind and thoughtful person. It kind of bowled me over. And I had to sit an ponder it for a while. This gesture was not necessary...but that's what made it so nice. And I was incredibly moved.
Day 41: I am grateful for the surprise package I got in the mail today...and I am grateful for the person who sent it.

No comments:
Post a Comment