“The busy bee hath no time for sorrow.”
William Blake
Its getting to be toward the end of the day and this evening is pretty jam packed for me. I'm making a scrumptious dinner for my love and I. Wasabi crusted white fish over zucchini noodles and romesco sauce... drooling already. Then I'll be making a 4 layered cake to help out a dear friend...its for a Kindergarten class graduation. How cute?!? Then I'm helping Mike fill merch orders for the posters and t-shirts from the Spring tour (get yours here: http://checkinthedarkmusic.com/?page_id=721). And I need to fit in a workout somewhere in there! Why am I telling you my evening plans? Well...because it looks like I won't have a lot of time to devote to writing tonight. Normally I would just hold off and do 2 posts tomorrow.....
But then I got to thinking....how wonderful to have a night filled with so many things? And fun things to boot! Spending time with the man I love...cooking, which is one of my great joys....baking, another great joy...and helping 2 friends in the process. Sometimes when we get busy, we get stressed. And I was on the verge of getting stressed thinking about the nights events. But when I reflected on it a bit more, I realized that this is what life is all about. Filling our time with things we love, spending it with people we love, and helping one another. And that's what tonight is about. No need to stress. It'll all get done somehow. And if I'm up until 2 am and exhausted tomorrow....I'll at least be exhausted knowing that it was time well spent.
Day 48: I am grateful to be busy!! To know that the tasks at hand are going to bring joy to people, help out friends in need, and fill my hours with work that I can really put my heart into.
(I promise you a good and juicy post tomorrow! Enjoy your evening, friends!)

No comments:
Post a Comment