Monday, June 4, 2012

Day 65

"If you're going to San Francisco....Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair....."

Scott McKenzie

And I did!! 

I haven't posted for a few days because I was in San Francisco visiting Mike on tour. So, I'll be catching up here for a bit and I hope you'll be patient with me. I'd like to use the posts that were slotted for Saturday the 2nd and Sunday the 3rd to share my trip with you in photos. So here we go!!!

Saturday, June 2nd - Day 65: I am grateful.....

that I got to experience this city with the love of my life. For all the beautiful sites we saw together...

I am grateful to the amazing Mary Davis for showing us the ropes, introducing us to new friends, and sharing her love of this great town....

 
Incredible food and drink! Clam Chowder in a bread bowl at Boudin on Fisherman's Wharf....AND the original Irish Coffee at Buena Vista...





A fun filled day at my favorite SF spot, Dolores Park. This place is magical. Thank you to Mary for sharing and to her wonderful friends for letting me join them....


to new friends...the wonderful Mike Kupfer for joining us on our adventures....(don't you just love it when world's collide?!)


and to the great city of San Francisco for sharing all of its wonders.....

OH WAIT! HOW COULD I FORGET! 


And THIS......


What ever happened to predictability?
The milkman, the paperboy, evening TV.

Everywhere you look, everywhere you go (there's a heart).
There's a heart
A hand to hold onto.

Why YES! Those ARE the houses from the opening credits of Full House. Being here was surreal. It took my back to childhood. And reminded me of a great memory with my brother and sister. We used to watch Full House and try to pin point the moment the music would start playing in the "here's the moral of the story" scene. We would wait at the edge of our chairs and try to call it by saying "aaaannnnddddd CUE MUSIC!" What a great memory. Thank for that one San Francisco. Thank you so much.

More to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment