Monday, June 11, 2012

Day 56

"Eat Fresh"

Subway



It's Monday. Not only that, but its Monday after a very full weekend. I was not too keen on going to work today and was a little worried about some of the things this particular day might hold. Before I left the house this morning, I expressed that to Mike. He just said, "It'll all be ok. You can do it. Just call me at any time today if you need me." I know. Swoon, right? What's more? That sweet man drove across town today to take me to lunch. He often does this...usually when I'm having a bad day...or a good day...or if we just miss each other....or for no reason at all...just to have lunch! He comes to work, picks me up, and takes me to Subway. That's our lunch get-a-way. Our special place. And one of the only places we can go for a quick lunch and not feel too terrible about it! Its a 30 minute escape from anything and everything. Just 30 minutes to be together in the middle of our hectic days.

It's gotten to where anytime I see a subway, I can't help but smile. And there are a lot of Subways in Los Angeles....so I smile a lot. 

Day 56: I am grateful to my honey for all of our mid-day Subway dates...they always make my day so much better. (And honey! I have more coupons!!)




No comments:

Post a Comment