"Joy in looking and comprehending is nature’s most beautiful gift."
Albert Einstein
Day 10:
I am grateful that the weekend is here!!!!
I am grateful that it will be filled with friends, food, and fun.
I am grateful to Bogey and Joe for hosting the Olympic Party.
To Paty and O for having us over on Saturday.
I am so incredibly grateful to my Mama for sending me some birthday money so I can get my hair done before my trip! Thank you Mama!!
I am grateful to my boss for taking us all to the Dodgers game on Monday!!
I am grateful for my friend Sam!!! I haven't seen him in 3 years but he is coming next week!!!
I am grateful that this next week is so busy that it'll be time to leave for Cancun before I know it!!
I am grateful for Mike! For my trip to Cancun! I still can't believe it!
I am grateful for Exclamation Points!!!!!!!!!!!! They help convey just how EXCITED I AM!!!!!!
Seriously though....As I sit here at my desk and look at my calendar, I am in awe of all the wonderful things coming up. The friends. The activities. The trips. The celebrations.
I set out on this journey of gratitude to reflect on my 30 years. And I'm so glad I did.
I am so grateful for this life. To everyone and everything that is or has been a part of it.
I am in awe. I am overjoyed. I am truly, truly grateful.

No comments:
Post a Comment