Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 20

"I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning."

Joseph Priestley


Day 20: 

I am grateful for quiet mornings

For the sound of the coffee machine kicking on while I'm working out and for the little giggle I get every time it's sudden buzzing startles my dog

I am grateful to be alone with my thoughts during this time

Grateful to Jillian Michaels for kicking my butt every morning....and for her motivational and positive attitude

For cold showers after a great workout

For deep breaths 

For the lovely man who makes me a healthy breakfast

For the time we get to be together during breakfast...to start my day with him

For the few minutes I get to just sit...and breath...and be...before the craziness of each day begins

I am grateful for early, quiet, peaceful mornings



No comments:

Post a Comment