Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Day 39

"Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself."

St. Francis De Sales





Day 39: I am grateful for the patience of my readers. Your understanding. Your encouragement. 


This post is being posted on 7/3/12. However, it is actually for day 39...which was 6/28/12. Over the past several days, I was on vacation in Chicago. Over the next several posts, I will be sharing my trip with you. But first I wanted to just say "thank you." I've received a couple of messages and talked to a few of you since my trip began....and the message that came across was so nice. People said that they were excited about my trip because they couldn't wait to read about the adventure....to read about the things I would discover in Chicago. "I wonder what what you'll find to be grateful for!" I was moved. To know that you're so eager and involved really means a lot. And I am grateful. For that. For you. For your support. Especially because I was quite concerned about missing so many posts...but everyone said..."Don't worry about it! You'll catch up. Take your time", etc... 


I have no more trips planned until my birthday and I am going to try to write daily until then. It's me an you. Side by side. From here on out. 


Now....about Chicago......


(to be continued!!!)





No comments:

Post a Comment