Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day 14

"O bed! O bed! delicious bed!
That heaven upon earth to the weary head."

Thomas Hood


Two weeks from today I will be turning 30!!! And as excited as I am....I can't even think about it today.....I am exhausted!!!

That's the thing about amazing, full, wonderful weekends. They make Mondays a little gloomy...gloomy and very very sleepy.

Last night was the Fair (yesterday's post) and we ended up staying down in Costa Mesa for the night and driving up this morning. Fun times were had....a full night's sleep? Not so much. So today's post will be short and sweet.

Day 14: I am grateful to Bogey for letting us crash so we could drive back safely this morning. I am so very grateful to my boss who not only said that it was ok for me to come in a little late...but also added "Have fun." And most of all...in this moment...I am grateful for my bed. For that lovely, cushy, warm, snuggly bed that I can't wait to go home to. And for the full night's sleep that awaits me.



No comments:

Post a Comment