Day 24: I am grateful to Tara Sophia Mohr and tinybuddha.com...for the well-timed reminder.....
Friday, July 13, 2012
Day 24
Today was a very strange day. A thoughtful day. A lot of the recent days have been thoughtful. My carefree, fun summer has been rather pensive. Thinking about life, where it is, where its going. And though no one knew it but me....today was my 3 year anniversary at my current job. So there's that to think about. And 24 days until I'm 30. And so much going through my head. Sometimes life sends you messages. I think a few were thrown my way today. I'd like to share one of them with you....Something told me that more people needed to hear this. Enjoy....
Day 24: I am grateful to Tara Sophia Mohr and tinybuddha.com...for the well-timed reminder.....
Day 24: I am grateful to Tara Sophia Mohr and tinybuddha.com...for the well-timed reminder.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment