Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Day 27

"Loafing needs no explanation and is its own excuse." 
 
Christopher Morley



Things have been so busy, so full, so planned....which is wonderful! I love having an eventful summer! But I've been going non-stop. So, when our plans for tonight were suddenly cancelled, I was beside myself. An entire night...nothing to do. Just me and Mike and our DVR. 

We made an incredible dinner....my sister's crunchy chicken tender recipe along with roasted brussel sprouts and cauliflower mash. Then we curled up on the couch and watched Newsroom....which, by the way...is one of the best new shows on tv. You should absolutely check it out.

Day 27: I am grateful for unexpected free time. For an entire night with my honey, good food, good entertainment. A night where I don't have to be anywhere or do anything.....or even write a lengthy, detailed blog. ;-) 

Enjoy your evening everyone. I certainly am.



No comments:

Post a Comment